What Innoware Proposes
Our ERP consulting services help companies to adapt their business processes to the best proven management practices by implementing the latest information technologies.We also help them to implement the enterprise resource planning systems (ERP) as well as to set up proper financial and management accounting.
ERP consulting services provided by Innoware include the following:
- Deep analysis of customer's business needs
- Selection of the enterprise resource planning system (ERP) according to the needs and possibilities of the customer as well as his/her strategic goals
- Organization of the project environment & ERP system project implementation according to the needs and priorities of the customer
- Customer's staff training & support
- To maintain 24/7 availability of the system
- To keep the system relevant (support of legislative & company's demands changes).
- ERP roll-out assistance
As Ukrainian statutory and tax accounting differs from international standards and frequently changes, ERP roll-out projects in Ukraine are more complicated, and take more time and resources than they do in other European countries.
Innoware helps international companies to roll-out their corporate business-model in Ukrainian offices, and provides assistance in the following areas:
- implementation of Ukrainian localization for Microsoft Dynamics
- implementation of corporate business-model
- trainings for end users
- post-project support
It is important to realize that ERP-system itself will not increase profitability - ERP is a tool that helps company's employees to increase efficiency and quality of their business processes as well as to make the company more dynamic and successful. During the project we usually advise how to configure some business processes in order to set them up in an optimal way and to receive the greatest ROI. Business processes as they implemented in our ERP systems have been formed over decades and were proven by thousands of the companies worldwide. Therefore, they can be used as a certain standard that surely is worth considering during setting up your own processes.
The implementation of ERP is the same investment project as, for example, the extension of production capacities. The value ERP brings to its users overlaps all its costs.