A career in Innoware offers great professional development opportunities – the foundation of personal success and core to the continued success of our company.
We are recognized as experts in the consulting services, specializing in ERP and CRM implementations and cloud business solutions. Our company holds Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status and acknowledged as one of the best partners in Eastern Europe. We offer excellent opportunities for successful career growth in a friendly and supportive atmosphere fulfilling challenging tasks.
Our team of dynamic and friendly professionals, where each employee can rely on the help and support from their colleagues. Innoware corporate culture encourages open informal communication. Away from the office we have an active social and leisure activities.
Talented, goal-oriented, highly motivated candidates ready for an exciting challenge working as part of an experience team will find a lasting and rewarding career at Innoware.
Here is a list of current vacancies:
Legal Counsel (IT contract law)
Innoware is recognized as experts in the consulting services, specializing in ERP and CRM implementation and cloud business solutions. Our company holds Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status and acknowledged as one of the best partners in Eastern Europe.
Now we are inviting a qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Legal Counsel. We are looking for independent and responsible specialist with proven knowledge in Contract Law and desire to develop oneself. Legal Counsel will advise on doing business of Innoware in Ukraine and abroad. From our part, we provide conditions for comfortable work and dynamic development of your professional skills.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Review and development of contracts with local and foreign B2B clients, suppliers and partners
- Reaching agreement with counterparties on contract conditions
- Appraisal and review of partnership procedures
- Dynamic interaction with the company’s top management
- Legal support of other company’s actions
- 5+ years of extensive experience as a legal counsel in international or law companies
- Experience in contract development and review, including contracts in IT field and international contracts
- Experience in Intellectual Property Law will be an advantage
- Degree in Law
- Ukrainian: Fluent knowledge
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher
But your personal qualities are also very important:
- Analytical mindset and structural thinking
- Strong communicational skills, ability to argue your point of view
- Decision-making skills
- Desire to grow professionally
- Intensive work in a dynamically developing technology company
- Strengthen your expertise in Intellectual Property Law and International Contract Law
- Participation in development of Innoware business abroad
- Conditions for continuing professional development
- Work in open and team atmosphere
- Practice of your English
- Remote work with opportunity to work in our Kyiv office (as you wish)
- Competitive remuneration
Please send us your detailed CV to IWWork@innoware.com. We will review your CV carefully within 5 working days and will contact you if your experience and knowledge correspond the vacancy.
Developer for MS Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC/NAV)
Innoware services always remain relevant, because Ukraine is a country of wonderful and modern specialists, who are supported by the whole world! And now we are expanding our project team and open a position of the BC/NAV Developer.
At this position, you will participate in implementation projects of ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC/NAV) for international and Ukrainian companies. We offer trainings on the system and project management methodology.
Please check the information below to find out more about this position, functions, and prospects.
Your main activities will include the following:
- Development of new functionalities within Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC using AL programming language
- Working alongside consultants to satisfy customers’ needs
- Find best algorithms for specific requirements realization
- Customize functionality of ERP systems for specific areas of business
- Solution testing
- Code reimplementation, code refactoring
- Code quality control
- Estimation of time needed for modification
- Optimization of existing custom functionality
- GoLive and post implementation support
Additional, if you have got such expertise:
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics with other applications
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrades
- Data migration
- Development trainings
- We expect you to have 3+ years of extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV programming
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) programming
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in projects of ERP system implementation
- Experience of technical documentation creation
- Ability to understand requirements and documents
- University degree in IT, computer science, cybernetics or mathematics
- Microsoft Certification will be an advantage
- Intermediate English (writing, reading), Fluent Ukrainian
We offer excellent opportunities for successful career development in a friendly and supportive atmosphere:
- Intensive training and professional development
- International certification by Microsoft
- Various project tasks
- Participation in Ukrainian and international projects
- Remote work
- Standard work schedule, we stand for work-life balance
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Competitive remuneration
Explore your potential applying now!
Send your detailed resume to IWwork@innoware.com.