Replication of corporate solutions – Rollout projects
Market niches expanding, new markets entering, divisions and branches opening are natural processes inherent in big business. To manage the activities of foreign missions, international corporations use the roll-out method of corporate ERP solutions.
Select business processes which ERP system should cover
Replication of a corporate ERP solution allows:
- build a transparent and flexible reporting system;
- improve the manageability of a division or a subsidiary;
- unify business technologies;
- provide a unified environment for financial and supply chain management;
- to combine the processes of personnel management;
- work in a single IT environment and easily consolidate results across the entire corporation;
- to minimize the risks and overall costs of launching a new division into operation.
One of the important tasks in the implementation of a corporate solution is the need to adapt the system to regional standards of accounting and tax accounting. That is why, in the implementation of Rollout projects, local consulting companies are involved that have experience in the ERP system implementing, are familiar with the industry specifics of the customer’s business, and are also well versed in the requirements of local legislation.
Innoware has extensive experience in implementing Rollout projects based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX (versions 3.0, 4.0, 2009, 2012).
Presence of full-fledged Ukrainian localization, knowledge of the tax and accounting specifics significantly saves implementation time and allows you to qualitatively adapt local requirements to corporate business processes.
Innoware’s participation in system deployment joint projects, active cooperation with the implementation teams on the Customer’s part – make it possible to correctly understand the tasks and take into account the interests of all parties involved in the Rollout project, guaranty compliance with corporate work standards and allow you to carry out replication projects in a short time.