Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance – since October 2019 it has been an independent application, and at the same time acts as an ERP system module Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (AX). It allows to automate and streamline financial transactions, track performance in real time, make strategic decisions and predict results based on data.
Dynamics 365 Finance is in line with the new global trends in financial management based on the use of unified data and the introduction of modern intelligent technologies that allow you to make informed management decisions quickly.
Main solution advantages:
- Convenient, intuitive multilingual system interface and flexible functionality of setting up security roles, makes it possible to configure any number of legal entities’ work in one application and optimally organize each user’s workplace when he has access only to the data that are determined by his role (position) on enterprise.
- Modern technologies that:
- meet all the latest security requirements and provide an exceptional reliability level, both data transmission and storage
- allow up to 10,000 users to work at the same time without interruption;
- provide easy access to the application from various mobile devices
- Multicurrency, localization and industry solutions, built-in tools for organizing intercompany transactions and data consolidation, which allows real-time management accounting organization for unitary companies and holding corporations of any complexity level, whose structural divisions may be located around the world and represent various industries.
- Tight integration with all applications of Dynamics 365, Office 365, Power Platform allows you to provide high speed of information transfer and processing (Power BI) between all departments of the enterprise without duplication need.
- High reliability and transparency of financial information when each recorded transaction has a unique audit trail. Flexible tools for setting exchange rates, accounting rules, and closing the financial period, which can be either individual or common for all legal entities.
- Diverse built-in functionality that is regularly updated / supplemented and allows you to effectively manage cash, costs, accounts payable and receivable, automatically track credit limits, control pricing policy for all holding structural units.