Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (СRM)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement – is a set of modern, cloud-based intelligent applications which is implemented to automate the entire customer communications chain, from leads to purchases and services. Provides consistent and qualitative improvement in customer interactions leading to stable, predictable income.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement CRM includes the following apps:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales enables salespeople to build strong, personalized customer relationships. The analytics built into the system allows you to predetermine the demand and provide the client with exactly those goods or services that he needs right now, which significantly increases loyalty and highly raises the conversion of leads into a deal
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing allows your marketing team to easily find, qualify and develop relationships with potential customers by building and personalizing the approach to each of them, and transfer loyal, ready-to-purchase customers to the sales department
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service simplifies the customer service team work by making service requests a strategic advantage for your company. The solution offers a full cycle of work with customer assets maintenance: from optimized planning to proactive maintenance. Built-in analytics helps to ensure consistency and reliability by predicting, detecting, and resolving service issues before your customers even figure out the issue, and enables you to plan costs and optimize resources by sending your technical team on time, where they are most needed at the moment
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service delivers a high level of customer service by comprehensive, consistent support services across selected communication channels, regardless of location. Unifies the process of interaction between the client and the company, providing a unified approach and the expected level of personalization. Allows the client to independently receive answers to questions using self-service portals with a knowledge base, a search function, and a platform for communication with both other clients and consultants and experts
Select processes which СRM system should cover
Regardless of whether you represent a medium or large enterprise, work with the B2B or B2C segment, produce goods, or provide services – customer relationship management takes up a significant part of your business.
With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps line you get:
- Optimized customer relationship management processes
- Personalization of each client
- Omnichannel approach to lead generation and customer service
- Loyal, cooperation-oriented clients
- Your marketing, sales and service teams Increased efficiency and productivity
- High-quality, modern, undoubtedly the world’s leading solution from Microsoft
- Innoware’s expertise, based on more than 20 years of experience in implementing CRM projects
- A unique methodology that allows you to get a fully consistent with the customer’s expectations working solution
- A comprehensive package of project documentation describing the design of all business processes configured in the system and User guides for the successful system usage and training new employees
- Trained key users – carriers of business processes knowledge, prepared for the system launch, its further development (based on its standard capabilities), scaling your knowledge.
The result of cooperation with Innoware will be:
- Matching expectations and reality from the new effective management tool introduction: your employees will easily adapt to work in the new application, and you will quickly begin to feel its benefits
- High quality service implementation, with a focus on making the most of the standard application functionality. This approach reduces the cost of system’s further ownership, and cost of updating it to the new versions.
- Extensive practical experience of the implemented solution integrated with other Dynamics 365 applications, as well as with other vendors’ software products
- Users’ optimism, who received convenient tools that allow them to be even more successful and competitive.