Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly Microsoft Dynamics AX) is a modern, sophisticated ERP system that allows you to manage corporate scale enterprise resources.
Using Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations enables:
- effective management of your business in a global competitive environment; – timely adaptation to changing business environments;
- automation and modernization of operations and business processes;
- the business to scale while considering number of operations, data and users’ growth;
- real time analysis of performance and profitability;
- access to transparent, relevant data to make effective strategic decisions;
- easy implementation of any innovative business ideas that contribute to competitiveness increase and enterprise development acceleration.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (FO) accumulates the most modern and relevant ERP, CRM, and BI processes, covers all enterprise business areas, and allows you to transfer all business processes to a digital environment.
If necessary, the ERP system D365 FO functionality can be supplemented and expanded with industrial solutions that have incorporated world leading business practices.
Powered by a state-of-the-art technology platform – Dynamics 365 FO delivers flexible scalability, rapid deployment, and ease of administration. This significantly lowers the total cost of ownership for customers and delivers a class-leading return on investment (ROI).
The system can be deployed in the cloud, locally, or a hybrid model.
Deploying in the cloud allows you to significantly free up resources by redirecting them from IT infrastructure maintenance to business development and growth, while a hybrid model allows you to gain these benefits while still retaining your most critical aspects locally.
Our team has deep business expertise, industry and technical knowledge and many years of successful experience in implementing ERP projects based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and previous versions of the system (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012).
If you want to know more, you need our specialist advice, or want to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
You can calculate Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations implementing preliminary cost using our calculator.