Cloud solutions for business
The essence of cloud technologies is to provide users with prompt and convenient access to various computing resources (servers, applications, services) via Internet. Mobile technology and cloud computing mean it is now possible to work from anywhere.
In a cloud environment virtual machines are readily available and can be integrated or networked together, connected to local infrastructure, to support various business solutions and other applications and services. For example, in the cloud you can safely place both simple services - mail, company web-site, etc. and very complex data-greedy solutions like ERP-systems.
Thus, cloud solutions show flexibility and scalability of resources, as well as payments optimization - you pay for the time you actually use the services on a cost per user basis.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is an integrated ecosystem of services and programs that compose a single platform for everyday work of your company.
Data protection instruments
Microsoft Office 365 has increased security level of data storage due to implementation of the latest comprehensive methods of confidential information protection.
There are three models of providing cloud services:
- Software as a service (SaaS, Software as a Service) - the consumer gets access to applications hosted by the provider in the cloud.
- Platform as a service (PaaS, Platform as a Service) - the consumer receives from the provider resources that allow them to deploy (or develop) their own or purchased applications in the cloud, using the tools and programming languages supported by the provider.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS, Infrastructure as a Service) - a consumer receives access to networks, storage facilities and data processing or other computing resources where any software can be deployed and run.
Cloud technologies help:
- Improve productivity due to independent work with applications on any device (laptop, tablet, smartphone). You can quickly provide secure access to the company's applications for large groups of employees, customers or suppliers, which will allow you effectively collaborate on common projects.
- Protect your essential and critical applications using cloud-based backup and emergency recovery services. Often this can simplify maintenance of backups and provide a high level of security.
- Improve the business information storage security. For example, you can store your data in the European Union data center, which meets the strict EU requirements for the storage of confidential data., In so doing your data is safe and can’t be affected by various kinds of force majeure circumstances, including technical failures, power outages, raider attacks and unexpected audits.
- Avoid acquiring servers and other expensive equipment required to build a local infrastructure. This can be at significant expense and takes time to deploy. Using a cloud based solution enables quick access to deployed complex enterprise applications and cuts expenses for hardware purchase, upgrade and service.