Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX) in Elcore Group
Leading IT holding choose digital transformation to drive business forward
Elcore Group is one of the leading holdings for the distribution of computer hardware and technology.
The company started on the market in 1996, and today it has grown into a holding with 26 years of experience in the IT technology market.
Elcore Group has 10 offices in different countries of the world, about 100 employees, 33 suppliers, and more than 800 partners. The holding offers the latest products and solutions in the IT field and has a partnership with the world leaders of IT.
Elcore Group identified issues related to the disparity of information and out-of-date reporting. Since the company has offices in different countries of the world and operates complex logistics chains, there was a need to find a tool that would help solve urgent tasks, namely:
- management of the movement of goods from the supplier to the target warehouse, from which the shipment to the client takes place
- cost management;
- management of receivables;
- setting up the process of warranty and post-warranty service of sold goods;
- provision of up-to-date and comprehensive information on all offices for management decision-making.
To solve the problems, the management of the holding chose the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
This system is intended for large organizations, including holdings, with several legal entities and representative offices in different countries of the world. Microsoft Dynamics AX helps managers receive accurate information about the company’s activities in a timely manner and make informed management decisions.
Thanks to the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system, Elcore Group now has new opportunities, in particular:
- Obtaining prompt and reliable information on the cost of goods moving in the holding company’s movement chains
- Scaling and management of warehouse operations
- Obtaining consolidated information for the group of companies
- Adding external services, such as analytics or web services
- Management of service maintenance of the sold equipment
- Support of 3PL (Third Party Logistic) operator functions.
What we achieved
- Ability to scale business in new regions, develop new business lines, and track their profitability
- Real-time data generation and analysis of all business processes
- Efficient management of all business processes in one system
Select business processes which system should cover
Join the success stories!
Our Mission Is to Empower
Years or expertise
Years Microsoft Gold Partner
For over 20 years, Innoware has been transforming enterprises around the globe, optimizing business processes, implementing and supporting ERP and CRM systems for business process management, AZURE cloud solutions, Microsoft 365 for business, and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Thanks to our unique project methodology we know exactly how to manage complex projects while ensuring high-quality implementation services are delivered to all clients.
Innoware has fulfilled more than 400 ERP projects in the manufacturing, distribution, and retail business. Our implementation management methodology is a key to achieving defined business value depending on business size, operational processes, and business niche.
3 Zolotoustivska str, 6 floor
01135, Kyiv, Ukraine