Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV in company “GfK-USM”
Global market research agency
modernizes project cost calculation
With the rapid growth and increase in the number of clients, the management of GfK Ukraine needed to quickly assess the importance of each project for the company.
On a global level, GfK is a corporate user of Microsoft Dynamics NAV system. An important factor for the project implementation was to comply with all GfK global standards and requirements without interrupting the production process.
To implement the project, the main objectives of the project were defined, which helped the client to achieve the main goal.
- Keeping accounting records in accordance with IFRS standards
- Keeping managerial and accounting records in a single system.
- Financial accounting in accordance with requirements of Ukrainian legislation.
- Possibility to estimate cost price of projects.
- Analysis of project profitability.
- Ability to generate diversified reports.
To solve the tasks set, Innoware implemented the Microsoft Dynamics NAV system, which consisted of the following modules:
- management accounting;
- accounting and tax accounting;
- fixed assets accounting;
- purchase management (accounts payable);
- sales management (accounts receivable);
- projects management.
What we achieved
- Project management of different directions and calculation of their actual cost thanks to the correct distribution of indirect costs and determination of the profitability of the project.
- Fast production of different report types
Select business processes which system should cover
Join the success stories!
Our Mission Is to Empower
Years or expertise
Years Microsoft Gold Partner
For over 20 years, Innoware has been transforming enterprises around the globe, optimizing business processes, implementing and supporting ERP and CRM systems for business process management, AZURE cloud solutions, Microsoft 365 for business, and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Thanks to our unique project methodology we know exactly how to manage complex projects while ensuring high-quality implementation services are delivered to all clients.
Innoware has fulfilled more than 400 ERP projects in the manufacturing, distribution, and retail business. Our implementation management methodology is a key to achieving defined business value depending on business size, operational processes, and business niche.