To achieve the client’s goals, we developed a project plan that included the following tasks:
- Active Directory domain creation and set up for work with Office 365
- 1500 employee’s accounts and passwords synchronization
- OneDrive for Business set up on 900 PCs
- Installation of Teams client apps on 300 PCs and mobile devices
- Training IT staff in Office 365 administration tools
- Company employees’ technical support at the migration stage
What we achieved
Thanks to the migration to Microsoft 365 the client was able to effectively organize the workflow with increased staff productivity and reduced costs.:
- Opportunity to continue the main business activities without financial and time losses on business infrastructure creation
- Ready-made infrastructure due to the lack of time to build ground infrastructure
- Uninterrupted access to working documents and corporate mail for all employees, regardless of their location.
- All information and communications within the company take place in a single space with full respect for the security, safety, and exchange of data, including video and audio files.
- Efficiency increase of the company’s business activities through access to data from anywhere in the world and quick communication with colleagues on all devices, including mobile phones.